Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tis My Birthday

Well today I am 46. I actually feel older. lol I am having a glamorous day of grocery shopping, laundry, and cleaning. That's the only problem with doing something earlier for your birthday......Kind of a blah event on the day. My oldest son did invite me and the hubby to dinner on him but we are so sick of eating because of the cruise that we turned him down. I woke up to video's of 3 of my lil grandbaby boys wishing me a happy bday. Although one just repeatedly gave me raspberries. =) I got to see my other grandson, who's four months old, yesterday. I will be ending the day with band practice. I share this day with our singer/guitarist. 

Hopefully this year is a good one. I enjoyed being 45. Learned alot and let go of alot. I guess you do get wise. Don't think for a minute though that I am not certifiable anymore. I will always be on the edge of sanity. I am proud of that. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment