Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Catching Up....

So lets see........My 13 year wedding anniversary was yesterday. That went by really fast. We didn't do much as the cruise was both of our birthdays and an anniversary gift to us. It's always fun to do things before the actual holiday but when it's the actual day...not so much. We did, however, sneak off to Wendy's and have an Oreo Frosty Parfait. We also rented a movie so that was cool. I would have like to go to Endless shrimp again at Red Lobster 
 before it was done but back on the healthy eating again to reach my goal. 

Excited about the upcoming weekend as my daughter and her bf treated me to a ticket to go to the Women of Faith conference. Good speakers and great music as Third Day will be there. We are meeting up with a few others from church. 

My grandparents, the ones who were driving from Cali and their 88, are in NC with my parents and will be here next week. 

Got some rooms cleaned out and did some redecorating done. Aka moving stuff from other rooms. If I ever need a change, that's what I do. Very cost effective and you don't have to worry about your hair growing back. lol

Open house is tonight so no band practice til Thursday. 
Now you know.......hehe

Hope all is well for everyone. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment