Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Morn......

Did I ever mention that I love Saturday mornings? Whether I am working in or outside the home (and not on a Saturday obviously) I have always enjoyed Saturday mornings. I wonder if it stems back to when I was in school and that was the day you could sleep in and have two days to recoup before you started again? 

It's quiet here on these Saturday mornings. Everyone is more laid back. I take a lil extra time to drink my coffee and even take a gander at Pinterest. No where to be and nothing to important to do. It's very nice. 

Of coarse it wasn't always like this. Many of Saturdays we got up at the crack to take my daughter to cheer. Or football for RB3. I just got word that I have to hand over my laptop to RB4 for a paper he has to write so I guess I should start with my day. It was nice while it lasted.

My advice is to try to enjoy every season in your life. I wished I had done that more when all the kids were younger. Always rushed and stressed. I also know that I am not done yet with my busy Saturdays. Next couple of them are like that. I do know that I will take them as I get them and remember to just chill if only for a lil bit.

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment