Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Need To Go Places.......

I am on my third book from this author that lives on Nantucket. I have since decided that is where I want to go sometime if I hit the big money some day. Since it's an island of off Massachusetts and you have to take the ferry over, I am betting it's pretty expensive there. I just finished googling pictures of the downtown streets and cottages and I think I would have a lovely time. For now though I guess I will have to settle on my imagination. Glad I love to read.

I have also always wanted to go to England and Ireland. O and Australia too. I love looking at all the beautiful scenery in all those places. 

Starting to get excited for our Bahama Cruise. We leave in a week. We are trying out Carnival this time and are going with another couple. Should be wonderful fun. Love watching all the shows and stuff. 

For today though I shall go walk on the beach and be thankful that I live 15 minutes from it. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment