Thursday, August 15, 2013

Still Scared.....

So my husband went to the dentist today. He has a broken tooth. I usually go to docs office with him and any time he has had to go to ER, I'm there but.............He is on his own at the dentist. No offense to dentist but I would rather give birth then go there. I am sure things aren't as bad as they used to be because obviously I have went since I was a child but still...........NOT A FAN! As a matter of fact the last time I had to get a tooth pulled the doc gave me this wonderful lil pill I took before I went in and don't remember anything but asking him if he prayed before he came in the room. lol I then remember the hubby walking me out to car and then a nice long nap afterward. I am not playing around. I hate face and head pain. 

We all have our things I guess. I love to fly. I will go right now. I don't mind hospitals. My hubby hates them.  But teeth? Nope........

Thankfully I keep that to myself so my kids aren't afraid. Although my oldest has had some horrible luck and is right a long with me on my dentist fear. Poor kid had a few bad root canals as a child that didn't make him a fan either.

Excuse me now while I have anxiety about my hubbys dental visit. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment