Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Ignorance is Bliss.......

Do you ever wish you didn't know things that you know? Obviously at my age I have but this new thing I wish I didn't know sometimes would be what is done to our so called "food" we are putting in our bodies. More importantly, how do these people sleep at night? You know the ones that our processing and making billions off of us?

I have been trying to eat alot better then I normally would have. Good thing for me I love all fruits and veggies so that part hasn't been hard. The hard part would be things you can eat quick if your on the go because driving thru somewhere just isn't an option. 

Even the produce though is getting scary because of all of the pesticides that are sprayed on them. I happened upon an article the other day about things being banned in other countries that we we consume here daily. Scary stuff. 

The most frightening so far I think was how the fast food places have their "meat" that has pretty much been soaked in poison. You also gotta love pictures of fields of veggies that have signs posted to not enter due to poisonous pesticides. So basically we can't walk by them but we can eat them? Ugh...

Makes for a long scary shopping trip, I will tell you that much. Not here to get into arguments about food. This was just on my mind today. Carry on. 

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment