Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Excited For Exercise?

Well I am not against exercise. I don't really mind it. I like it most of the time once I get out there. I am better if I have someone to break up the monotony of the week by exercising with me. I really do enjoy my morning bike rides and walks by myself though. Ever since I listen to books now, the time really passes rather quickly. 

Today though I am pretty hyped up about walking the bridges with my friend. She has been out of town the last three Wednesdays and we are back on for tonight. I actually laughed out loud on how excited I got when I got her text that we were on for tonight. It's a new me for sure. hehe

It's about a four mile walk and the bridges of course are a little more of a work out then just walking on the beach. Even though the last time we walked on the beach we were walking against the wind it seemed like both ways. 

I still don't feel the need to run. I know I have a lot of people that want me to. I will stick with my walking and riding. Today though we are starting the squats and arm stuff. I will be having some guns here soon. ;)

This grandma is gotta go.......

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment