Thursday, August 8, 2013

Pictures Worth........

So I was checking out Pinterest a little while ago and my friend posted alot and I mean alot of desserts pics. I'm not a big dessert person but I do like cheesecake and brownies and ice cream. I had to quickly get off because the pictures of these desserts were so yummy looking I almost licked the screen.

 I am in the middles of eating healthy and exercising so of course I had to bail quickly. When I "confronted" (lol) her on Facebook she told me shes on a "mean diet" and that "window shopping" is her therapy. I said my butt thanks you to post no more. But alas,she did not listen.. hehe

Dennys is not fine dining by any means but I always like to go there because of the pictures of the food. I like to see what I am gonna eat. Makes me feel more confident that I at least know what the food is supposed to look like. Although sometimes it does not resemble the picture as it should.

My daughter loves watching the Food Network. I do not. For some reason though the pictures on social media seem to entice me. 

Well take note my friend "Lin" you did not break me. I will, however, stay off of Pinterest for a lil while. =)

Stay strong my friends but I do think that you need a treat periodically. Make it a good one.  

Peace, Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment