Friday, August 2, 2013

Switched Around

My daughter pointed out to me today that our Fridays and Mondays seemed to be switched around. Meaning on Friday, when I meet her half way to pick up my grandsons, it has been a struggle these last few weeks. Nothing major thank the lord. Just irritating, forgotten items, hot weather, teething babies, missing exits kind of days that usually people have on Mondays. 

Even though we are both stay at home moms at this time, we still like our weekends like everyone else. Usually both our weekends are jammed packed. She still does her schooling and I seem to find myself wanting to rest on Mondays because of the hectic chaos that we fit in between Friday night and Monday morning. This weekend we are limiting it to a baby shower and the boys have a fish fry Saturday night. Not to bad but I am not silly enough to think that something else won't get thrown in the mix. 

I am happy that I am healthy and blessed to be invited to such things. I really am. But...this Mimi is feeling it this Friday that seems so much like a Monday. I am ready for bed and it's 8:00 pm.

I hope you find yourselves with a busy but fun weekend. I will remind myself of this when I have nothing to do one weekend and I want to be busy. lol

Happy Monday or Friday or..............

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment