Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Getting Old?

So I didn't blog yesterday because I woke up with a cold. The day before that I couldn't walk without limping because I did something to my left leg. This is when you get frustrated because there is no rhyme or reason why you feel the way you do. You just wake up like that. I thought my leg was hurting because Saturday we did our Sonfest set up practice and I was carrying equipment and on my feet all day. But really that shouldn't do it. I still rode my 10 miles on my bike Monday because it was the only position that my legs could go without it hurting.

 My daughter seems to think that me riding three out of the 10 miles in the rain caused my cold. Thought that was an old wives tale. I don't like to say I'm sick because I feel like a cold isn't really that sick. It's just annoying. Like you don't have a lot of energy to do anything in your coughing and sneezing but you're gonna live. My daughter brought my two grandsons to visit and stay over for a few days. Of course I had to go to bed at 8 o'clock. Good news though in case you were wondering. I feel better today. I even made it to the store. Even though I feel like I should of got a trophy for doing it. It took a lot out of me. hehe

Anywho, I hope to be back to normal by the end of the week. Atleast my normal. Hopefully I won't break a hip by then. ;-)

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment