Monday, August 12, 2013

Bored But Not Really

So I haven't blogged since Thursday and I realized that this morning. Side tracked much? I guess I will start taking the weekends off since I seem to be forgetting them anyway. lol

Yesterday I was bored. I don't really say that too much because there is ALWAYS something to do. House work, organizing, a plethora of chores that could keep me busy for days. What I mean is that in my head I wanted to do things but my body was not on the same page. Or I just couldn't quite put my finger on what I wanted to do specifically. I wanted to go out to lunch with my bff after church but since she lives 20 hours away, that wasn't feasible. I wanted to paint the bedroom furniture but it is way to hot and humid right now to do that. It would never dry. It went on and on for awhile. 

I soon noticed that my hubby was on the same page. No good if your both in that mood.  He ended up weed eating and mowing the lawn and I watched a few Hugh Grant movies. It ended up being a nice day. 

Today I faced all the things that I really should have done yesterday. You know what though? I appreciated the break and felt very productive today after setting my jet pack on high. 

Incase you were wondering RB4 was hanging with his friends. No kids were neglected in the making of this post or my bored Sunday. =0

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment