Saturday, August 24, 2013

First Week Down

Well we all made it through the first week of school. If your kids haven't went back yet then I guess you can read this post after their first week is done. Hehe 

Forms were signed and school supplies were purchased. Although my son brought home a few more papers to be signed and two more things he "has to have" before Monday. I am really sad about that part because I went to Walmart yesterday and by the time I left I was frustrated and irritated about how I was tossed back and forth by two employees that in hindsight I think have no idea where the items I was asking for really were. Note to self: go to Target today. 

I also had a cold that I am happy to announce is gone now. Yay me! Best part of the week was a surprise visit from my daughter and two of my grand babies. 

I ended the week with a Sushi Girls Night Out! Now that was fun and relaxing. I am slow moving today but I hope to get something done around this house. I will not beat myself up if I don't though because I learned that it's not really that important. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

Peace, Candy

No comments:

Post a Comment