Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Taco Tuesday.......

So I love all things that are tied to salsa. Burritos, nachos,tacos, enchiladas, you name it. I put it in my eggs and when I am trying not to eat chips, I dip my celery or use a bell pepper like a scoop. I really do like tacos the best though. Had these awesome fish tacos the other night at my friends house and I decided that two days in a row was not enough. So I set out to make this Taco Tuesday and I am pretty excited about it. 

I don't eat meat so I use black beans in mine. I grew up eating tacos but my husband did not. After Thanksgiving when I was younger we would even have turkey tacos. Hubby loves tacos but I think he had his first Tostada and enchilada with me. My mouth is literally watering right now just talking about all this good stuff. I like all things spicy as well so I will be adding jalapenos on mine. I can eat them like chips. My BFF stalked the Taco Bell daily til they opened in our lil town but then Taco Shack came in and well won everybody over. 

I saw this recipe for Chicken Ranch Tacos that you make in the crock pot. I forgot to take chicken out or that's what my boys would be eating. Don't worry though. They will get their chance. 

Hope everyone is well on this Taco Tuesday. Who knows maybe I just inspired you to have one of your own. 

Peace, Candy


No comments:

Post a Comment